Shopping for women winter coats is not always the most fun task. Where to start, what style and the dreaded trying everything on under harsh neon lights. Not to mention, word on the street is that this winter is shaping up to be very cold. Ouch. But not to worry, I have done the research for you. And most important you can shop for all these from the comfort of your home. Well, wherever you’re reading this! My top women winter coats selections will keep you looking good and most important, warm all winter long!
I have to say winter coats have a tendency to look all the same. I’m talking about the go-to staple down coat with a fur trim hood. This year I made a point of finding something different. Don’t get me wrong, I do love the fur hood style, but I just wanted change.
I saw Olivia Palermo in this beautiful Moncler coat and was pretty excited when I spotted a similar style at lands end (number one below). I love Landsend coats as they are stylish, you can count on them to keep you warm (even in -40) and you can pretty much get them on sale. There is always a promotion. I just bought the one below at 50% off!
Here are my selections for 2016!
Women Winter Coats For All Cold Temperatures
- Trapeze Down Puffy Coat, warm, stylish, a flattering cut and something different.
- Wool wrap coat, très chic. But not for those super cold days.
- Extra Large Puffy Coat, a twist on the classic fur trimmed version in a nice army green.
- Classic Belted Wool Coat, it will never goes out of style.
- The Cutest Wool Coat, in how-can-you-resist-red. I’m also digging the olive. Heck, it looks great in all the colours available!
- Princess Style Double Breasted Coat, I love the faux fur trim.
- Short Oversize Wrap Coat, the cocoon feel for when you don’t need to much warmth. Like car to shopping centre.
- Puffy Wrap Coat, a chic spin on the classic winter staple coat.
Happy shopping and stay warm this winter!
Previously, I wrote about my must-have winter coat styles.