Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends and Black Friday Eve! Makes me kind of jealous that you guys are feasting on turkeys, albeit at present time, it’s more like pumpkin pie! What I love about American Thanksgiving is that it is the official kick-off to Christmas. So nice. And tomorrow, is practically a shopping holiday, Black Friday! Many events have already happened online and in store. But here are my online Black Friday picks. Happy shopping!! No need to wait until cyber-monday!
My Black Friday Picks
- H&M holiday party shoes
- BR ruffled shirt, awesome shirt for work and it’s 50% off (5 items at 50% off)
- David’s Tea, this is the advent calendar that I’m getting this year. It’s $45 and comes with the perfect spoon (I have always been tempted to get it) and 100 filters. Normally those extra items would set you back about $20.
- Kate Spade is 30% off and I’m loving this ‘winter’ plaid bag that is already on sale!
- Mackage, this very popular coat is currently 50% off, (it’s $350)
- Gap jeans fit me perfectly. They are generous in the thigh and calf area (which my muscular legs are grateful for) and to begin with, sell under $100. Well, everything is currently 50% off.