Here is the first post of our Holiday Gift Guide Series, Gifts for the Hostess. I am loving these ideas and really excited to reveal the rest. But first, here are some awesome ideas to bring to your next dinner party.
2016 Holiday Gift Ideas: Gifts For The Hostess
- Thymes Frasier Fir candles are the best- I have never found anything that beats this pine scented candle. They are also currently on sale at indigo- shop now before they are gone!
- For the nautical lover, steering wheel cheese plate. So cute!
- She & Him Christmas album, we are loving this and it has been playing steadily since the beginning of December.
- I have a thing for pretty mugs and these would make an excellent gift!
- Cozy faux fur throw, who wouldn’t want to curl up in this?!
- Gnome coasters.
- I loved Little Golden Books growing up and love this life guide dedicated to the series- and I bet so would many others!
- This candle provides a beautiful woodfire smell- it’s my second favourite candle next to the frasier fir ones. I especially love it as we don’t have a fireplace. So we put our tv on the burning log channel and light the candle- perfection!