As we promised, here is the next instalment of our 2016 Gift Guide, Gifts for Him & Her. We promise to have the kids post up by Friday!
Gifts For Him
- I love my S’well bottle and use it all the time. It is great as it keeps the water cold and pretty sleek looking- he won’t mind pulling it out anywhere. As an extra perk, and all more reason to buy if you have a baby, mine also doubles as a toy for Ethan- well the lid! The S’well bottle is a bit pricy but honestly cost per use brings it down to pennies. Soon mine will owe me $
- Tie bars are sleek looking and a perfect stocking stuffer.
- Mouth bottle opener, another great stocking stuffer!
- Messenger Bag, stylish and practical (extra protection for the electronics).
- Meat, everything you need to know about cooking the stuff.
- Cashmere beanie– anyone will appreciate the softness of cashmere and the fact that it won’t mess up his hair!
- Hot pepper grow kit for the foodie.
- The Food Lab, Terry swears by this book and loves it.
- Headphones, because everyone needs a very good pair.
- DIY guitar pick– love this idea of turning old things into guitar picks! Talk about a great way of preserving some good memories.
Gifts For Her
- In the company of woman– I love reading inspiring stories and can’t wait to dive into this one. So far, it has received rave reviews all around.
- Everyone loves receiving a new pair of PJs and these are so cute for lounging around during the holidays.
- These dainty initial rings are excellent for stacking as you can rotate them to get all the first initials of your loved ones on one finger!
- The Jet Pant, weekend pant… wear to work? Goes both ways and provides comfort all day long! Not to mention they look great!
- Giant brushed mohair scarf, I love this big scarf trend- especially in our brutal Canadian winters. It’s a great style that really makes sense!
- The Celine Classic Mini, a coveted bag for the glam gal. Completely timeless and elegant. Heads up, it’s a little on the pricey side as well.
- Polaroid cameras are so much fun! And in purple- wow, too fun!
- Pearl earrings for the cat or katy perry lover
- Kate spade compact mirror, a great stocking stuffer that she will use daily.
- Pearl necklace, a simple necklace that will get better with age- a classic and perfect for anyone.
- I’m really digging the Pentatonix christmas album! We have been playing this a long with the she and him album all December long!
- Gold signet ring, I love signets and have worn a small one for years. I love this thicker version.
Happy Shopping for him & her, and if you are in need of some great hostess gifts, we shared our favourites last week.